Report Unsafe Work

This form is for anyone wishing to report a workplace hazard or breach in a WA workplace in general industries.

Please do not use this form for mine sites, offshore oil or gas workplaces, workplaces outside of Western Australia and Commonwealth workplaces (e.g. Department of Defence), unless the report involves contractors working on Commonwealth workplaces in WA.

Information Sources

How did you become aware of the situation?